Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 Things I hate about You


I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close.
not even a little bit.
not even at all.


This is one of the best poems from one of my favourite movies.. I was watching it lastnight and thought of blogging it. And then there is heath ledger... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, i agree with u. It s alovely movie and I really cried after listening to that poem when I watched the movie... and also I like the look on their faces!

Anonymous said...

This movie brings back such sweet memories...i wud always remember this movie..specially this poem..thanks for posting this..cheers