Thursday, November 11, 2010

YOU & ME

Holding my breath I recollect,
all the times and moments in my head.
You came into my life like another person,
of no significance or importance.
I delude myself not,
with signs and lies of jingle bells.
You and I were strangers,
who walked down the hallways,
with nothing but our interest to unite us.
You were the calm, the collected,
the smart and the caring,
I was the hyper, the impulsive,
the loud and the daring.
It has taken us years to understand,
and we have become two people lost in eachother,
oblivious to the passing world.
I saw the beauty in the deep brown,
and the worry in the grey.
And yet I cant keep away.
You held my hand and guided me,
through a path of shattered dreams and broken promises.
Your words were like sunshine, in a rainy day.
A relief and a hope to keep my fears at bay.
Your glances were like the sweet scent of meadow,
fresh and breath taking.
soothing away the pain and the tears.
And yet today I watched you walk away.
For it is you who taught me,
that love comes in different faces.
Unexpressed words,
Unshed tears,
Stifled smiles, 
Unconditional trust,
A complete ecstasy, 
and brutal devastations.
And I am content, 
for this Love is 
you and me.

Pic by: deviantart.com 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gisha Mariyam Ahmed said...

Sweets :D