Friday, October 22, 2010

VACUUM


Last night I lived in memories of times,
That I hold cherished in my heart.
The happy hours spent with you,
The joy of just being together,
Feeling the closeness
Of our silent conversations,
Your awkward smile,
At my dareful touch.
Your attaching paranoia,
And my citeful cynicism.
So many images. .  .
Scrolled across my memory.
Leaving in their wake that vacuum,
known as loneliness.
Sometimes, 
when the memories pounds my head,
ripping my heart,
with overwhelming grief and insecurity,
I cry myself to sleep, 
hoping the next day would dawn another chance for us.
And yet i forget, the reality,
the heart wrenching, desolate disparity,
What good are these tears? 
They will not bring you,
back to me. 
they never had.
And  then i remember,
tears have never eased my pain before.
So why should they now?

Pic by Deviant Art (teenagexhell)

No comments: