Wednesday, June 15, 2011

AMOR PATER TE.



Take my hand, And look at me.
What you see, Cant you feel?
I remember the days,
When you were all I had, And I was all that you cared.
I remember the days,
Of goodnight stories, and of no worries.

Daddy’s little girl I was proud to be,
All such lovely memories, shared by you and me.
Now lost forever, into the endless eternity.
When did I become a burden,
That you could not bear?
When did you become a notion,
That brought me despair?
I know not, when it came,
But felt all the same.
Those days that brought unbearable tears.
And plunged our relationship into a vacuum of fear.
It withered so soon,
like a flower in the heat of noon.
So take my hand and look at me.
What you see is what is you left us to be.

Pic by deviantart

1 comment:

Zueshan said...

neat poem. touching.